Moving of America can move your business in one weekend or less.
We have knowledge & extensive experience:
At Moving of America, we understand that relocating a business is significantly different from conducting a residential, household move. We know that companies like yours, make significant investments in time and money to ensure a successful move.
We are Licensed, Insured and Bonded:
Moving of America is licensed, insured and bonded. We are licensed by the New York State Department of Transportation for New York “local” intrastate moves (License No. T-38444), licensed by the New Jersey Board of Movers and Warehousemen for New Jersey “local” intrastate moves (License No. 39 PC 000966), and licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration for “long distance” interstate moves (US DOT License No. 1601312, MC 592337).
We make sure that you and your employees will focus on your business:
Like you, we know that one of the main costs of moving an office is the loss in productivity of staff members involved in planning and coordinating the relocation process. So we make sure that you and your employees will focus on your business, not the business of moving.
We believe that the fundamental success of a commercial move is largely attributed to a complete commercial relocation strategy. We designed a detailed system for estimating, planning and managing an office move project, which leads us to success and customer satisfaction. We have the resources and knowledge to move your business safely and securely:
- We assign a dedicated relocation manager that will be well familiar with all the specific aspects and details of your move. Your single contact person will be available to you before, during and after the move.
- We perform a personal survey with you or your representatives in your business, to make sure we have the required information to meet all special building conditions and requirements. (Best access points, usage, size and time of elevators or stairway, trucks parking, loading and off loading areas, special restrictions, town requirements etc.)
- We make a comprehensive and detailed list of all boxes, files, furniture and special items to be moved
- We present you a pre-move-planning and coordinating your relocation from start to finish
- We assign the optimal numbers and types of trucks, drivers, movers, packers, equipment and materials
- We give you, your “MoveView”: A document showing your Guaranteed Price that outline all the information and services to successfully complete your commercial relocation from origin to destination at the best possible way and at the most cost effective.
We avoid common problems:
Utilizing our relocation strategy, we make sure to avoid common problems caused by using poorly planned, less professional business movers. We have the ability and capability to move hundreds of items while keeping each and every one of them perfectly organized.
Improperly packing, disorganized files, poor labeling or tagging, and rough moving techniques, can result in missing or damaged items and furniture, and will create a chaos that will hurt your business. Thus, choosing the best moving company to move your business or office is an important decision that can affect your day- to-day operations and will reflect on your bottom line profit.
We take pride in safeguarding your items and moving your business in the most efficient way possible. We make sure that only the physical items of your business are moved and that everything else will remain the same.
Moving of America is your best choice for value:
Moving of America has evolved into a full-service corporate relocation partner that offers a comprehensive suite of commercial moving services.
We provide a wide range of premium services to add value to your move:
- Floor plans and color coding, detailed inventory tagging
- Disassembly and reassembly of workstations, standard desks and furniture
- Hoisting and handling of bulky, oversize, overweight and specialty items
- Installation of new furniture and modular workstations
- Packing & unpacking of filing systems, libraries and supply rooms
- Packing and unpacking of computers, printers and servers
- Wood crating of artwork, antiques and other high value items and furniture
- Charity or disposal for surplus office furniture or items
- Secure, private, climate controlled storage facility
No matter how big or small is your business is:
Whether you own or manage a hedge fund with sophisticated trading platforms, a medical office with expensive equipment, professional office with executive furniture or modular workstations with standard office furniture and file cabinets, you can trust our experienced, skilled professionals to have the knowledge and resources to suit your specific needs.
If your business is planning an upcoming move within the next few days, weeks or months, decide on a moving company you can trust. Moving of America provides you with the service you need at a price you can afford.
When your commercial moving day approaches, call us at 888.600.1020 and receive your free commercial moving estimate now. You will be glad you did.