Moving a hospital, lab, and medical equipment is sensitive work to do. It requires relocation skill, proper equipment to keep the items safe and speed – to move everything quickly. Hiring hospital movers seem like a logical and necessary solution. If you avoid hiring professionals like Moving of America – NJ Movers, you risk having a much more expensive relocation – with more damage to expensive equipment. Investing in the right moving company is actually saving your money. Risking the expensive lab equipment is something you can’t allow if you run a successful business.
Why do you need hospital movers?
We know that medical equipment can be worth a lot of money. Since those items are that expensive and sensitive, professional medical office movers are the perfect choice for you. You need a moving company that has enough experience to handle the tricky relocation of expensive medical equipment. Furthermore, you need somebody you can trust items that are so valuable and important for your business. Another reason is time – your business needs to continue the work as soon as possible, so a quick relocation is necessary in this case.
What can we do for you?
Our company offers a complete range of moving service at affordable prices. Our premium services of hospital relocation include:
- professional packing and unpacking. Our hospital movers use the highest quality equipment to protect your items.
- special containers – perfect for medical equipment
- fast relocation – your business will not undergo any downtime because our team is fast and knows the fastest and safest routes through the city. Your items will be at the new location in no time!
- storage – if you need some extra space until you finish the renovation of your new office. Our storage space is safe and ready to protect your medical equipment from theft, damage, weather conditions, etc.
We can move any piece of hospital equipment
Hospital and lab equipment can be bulky, yet sensitive. However, that shouldn’t worry you. Our hospital movers are experienced in moving any type of lab items, regardless of their size. We can move items like hospital beds, exam tables. chairs, but also special surgical lighting, x-ray machines, anesthesia machines, respiratory machines. We can move any electronic devices such as computers and TVs, and you shouldn’t worry about them being safe during transport. That’s why we are one of the best moving companies NJ you can find.
Why we are the best?
Moving business has grown a lot, with so many companies you can choose from. However, you need to make a wise, yet difficult decision and choose the right hospital movers for you. We know that relocation can be confusing, and that’s why we are there to help you with your decision. See why we are the best in business.
Our team is professional
If you want to do something as serious as hospital moving, you need to work with the right team. Our hospital movers are punctual, clean, and fast – everything you need for a successful relocation of medical equipment. They will pack, load and transport your belongings in the shortest time possible, making sure to minimize the downtime of your business.
We provide the highest quality equipment and safe vehicles
Apart from the right team, we make sure that your items are fully protected to arrive at their new home. Before transported by our safe vehicles, your items will be packed by our team, minimize the risk of damage as much as possible.
Our offers are clear
The most common problem with hiring hospital movers in moving estimates being unclear – resulting in unexpected costs and negative experiences. Our company makes sure you get a detailed estimate that is easy to understand. This way you’ll know exactly what are your moving costs and be sure you are getting the right offer. Also, you can always get a free estimate and get the idea of your moving costs before our team provides you with the final, detailed quote.
Tips on moving a hospital
Since we have a lot of experience in commercial moving, we can for sure tell you the useful tips when moving any kind of office.
- It is very important to start planning on time, months before the moving day.
- hospital relocation is complicated, so it is best to have a moving checklist and tick the items you’ve finished. This way you’ll have a clear vision of your move which will make everything easier.
- let your employees know. If your hospital is relocating to the new address, your employees should know about it as soon as possible. This way they will have time to prepare for the move, as well. Furthermore, you could include them in the moving process, so they can help, too!
- hire trustworthy professionals – trusting somebody with your valuable medical equipment is not easy, so be sure to choose reliable hospital movers.
Other services we offer
Apart from the hospital relocation we also provide our clients with:
- other types of commercial move – we can move your business easily – standard offices, workstations, and cubicles, schools, libraries, hotels, etc.
- residential moving – if you need to move your home locally, interstate or long-distance, we are there for you.
- storage – our storage is not only for hospital equipment. You can use it to store your documents, household items, valuables, seasonal items, etc.
- specialty moving – any special, fragile items require special care when moving. Our professional team will pack and unpack those items safely, so they arrive at their new home easily. If you have any chandeliers, fine art, pianos, computers or similar specialty items – our company is the way to go.
As you can see, moving a hospital or a lab doesn’t have to be complicated or difficult. With our hospital movers, all your medical equipment will be moved safely and quickly without any surprise costs! Choose what is reliable and safe – Moving of America NJ Movers.